Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 1/4/2019
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this website (the “Site”), the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users.
TwentyFour Solar Limited, whose principal place of business is at 37 Montpelier Grove, London, NW5 2XE, United Kingdom maintains this Site fr your personal entertainment, information and communication. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of TwentyFour Solar Limited.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of TwentyFour Solar Limited. TwentyFour Solar Limited does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by TwentyFour Solar Limited. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes.
4. While TwentyFour Solar Limited endeavours to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, TwentyFour Solar Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TwentyFour Solar Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omission in the content of the Site.
5. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither TwentyFour Solar Limited nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
6. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TwentyFour Solar Limited will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TwentyFour Solar Limited to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and reserves the right to remove any such materials at any time from this Site.
7. You must not use any registered or unregistered trademarks on the Site without either our prior written permission or the prior written permission of the relevant trade mark owner.
8. TwentyFour Solar Limited may at any times revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. You will be bound by changes even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By using the Site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of any dispute.